Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Orozco's Are Moving!!!

.... Eventually.

.... Maybe.

.... Somewhere.

.... Who knows...

My husband, Sergio, and I have lived with my in-laws for the last 11 months. It has been a HUGE blessing in so many ways. A car loan paid off, a vacation taken, and a modest savings account later, we're beginning to seriously entertain the idea of getting out there on our own again. We have seen a few apartments that we really like, and are considering some other, more exciting options as well. All that is left to do is to come to a conviction and act on it. To do so, a lot of prayer on our parts will have to take place. I'm so thankful that we serve a gracious God who, even in our uncertainty, knows His will for us and will ensure our good will come out of it. When we're really living in that truth (not just believing it, but living IN it), it really does make for a worry-free, anxiety-free life. Pride and expectation can't reside in this truth and so they have to be checked at the door. Therein lies the challenge.

I realize I haven't blogged in a while. (Shame on me). Unfortunately, this post has to be short. But I did want to update those who are interested. More posts to come in the not-distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment